Recommendations for a FCM for a uk resident retail trader seeking to see Rithmic

Hi all. I have developed an api to use in rithmics trader pro platform and utilise the MBO data feed. But to finish it and get it tested I need to open an account that will provide Api keys for the program. I am in he uk I want to open a demo account first. Any recommendation as to which FCM to use?

Hello @SimJim33 if are about to use the API for your own trading, you should pass the conformance test directly with Rithmic due to CME requirements or other exchanges. Once you do that, you can apply for an account here: Start Futures Trading | Open an Account with a Top Rated Futures Broker

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

can I be clear on this.
from my perspective I have three issues.

1. developing a application that uses the Rithmic data feed and testing it for compliance to rithmics cme requirements
  2. to do so and also verify the robots function meets our requirement as well as pass Rithmic tests I developed the API to be supplied with Api feeds of data from the broker account. to make sure it doesn’t blow the account.
  3. I do have the figures for what the broker account would feed to the robot but the robot has no ability to keep track on the account balance. unless I can figure out a way to simulate those broker api feeds.
    so while the api may pass rithmics tests it wont pass mine. Again, unless I can simulate data feed in and data feed out from the robot and update a spreadsheet or something.
    all I wanted was a broker demo account that can provide the broker side of the ApI dat feed. Is it a case of Optimus doesn’t provide a demo account for its clients if the client is not using the Optimus flow platform?