Rithmic API NYBOT Front Month

Hello,
I am using Rithmic API.
I need to get for each instrument its front month.
I succueeded for instruments in NYMEX for example: CL ( Its written in the description which is the front one)
But I can not find how to achieve that for NYBOT and ICE exchanges. For example: SB.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @ziv039 and welcome to the Optimus Futures community forum.
Are you subscribing to the ICE USA exchange? https://www.theice.com
This is where you get the SB (Sugar).

As far as we know ICE USA is not available to Rithmic on all clearing houses, and it is not available in demo at all. We thought we would ask before offering any technical help.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Hi
Does that mean that there is no way that Rithmic will make ICE USA available in order to trade SB (sugar)?

1 Like

Sometimes Rithmic has a direct connection, such as CME, or sometimes the FCM (the clearing firm) would allow this connection through them (for example, Eurex). However, in both cases, there is enough demand from traders to justify paying the connectivity exchange fees.

In the case of ICE, there isn’t enough demand (as far as we know and in our opinion) to justify this kind of connectivity cost. if there is any change for Rithmic as far as ICE, we would make an announcement.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

2 Likes