Rithmic BASS and Criss Cross

Hi,

If I am using R trader Pro can I use Bass, or do I have to ask Rithmic to allow me.

Do you have knowledge about Criss Cross and how to use it?

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Ron_Johnson, and thank you for your question. Anything additional on top of R Trader pro has to be requested from Rithmic directly and/or your Futures Broker. We do not have much experience with Criss-Cross as most of our customers either use the Rithmic API for the third party platforms or use their platforms directly.

However, if you wish to have Criss Cross enabled for you, We would be more than happy to discuss it with Rithmic.

If you have questions about Rithmic’s R Trader., you are more than welcome to ask it here: https://community.optimusfutures.com/c/futures-trading-platforms/r-trader-and-r-trader-pro

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Hi Matt,

First, thank you for replying back to me. I really appreciate your willingness to help. I have been learning Python for a while and automated trading has peaked my interest. I talked with Rithmic about BASS and they stated to contact my broker about fees. I am with AMP but thinking to come over to Optimus. Have a good weekend.

Ron

1 Like

You are very welcome Ron. We are glad to be of help. Congrats on learning to program, and we hope it will help you in your trading. But, we find that automated trading does not always lend itself to all traders, because it has its own challenges. Check out this interview we did with Kevin Davey who develops automated systems for a living. Optimus Futures Interviews KJ Trading Systems - Ep 15 - Optimus Futures Podcast

We would be more than happy to accommodate your business. AMP is one of our clearers, so you can be under the Optimus umbrella or just open an additional account with one of our Clearing FCMs if that is more convenient.

We would more than happy to assist you with your trading over the Rithmic network.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

800 771 6748
561 367 8686