Rithmic EU and Aggregated streams

Hi,

I asked on the MC.NET forum to add a config for the new Rithmic EU pop and also the aggregated US stream.
They replayed that it should be configured manually and that my broker should supply the needed parameters.

Also I’m new to MC so would like to know if this is possible:
It seems that each chart can have a different Data Source.

1. Can I have one chart populated from Rithmic and another populated from say CQG on the same MC instance in the same time?
  2. If the above is true, can I achieve that with one chart populated from Rithmic US and another chart populated from Rithmic EU?

Thanks.

Hendrixon,

you are correct every chart can have a different data source. You can even use two datasources with one chart or use the data from one provider, but trade on your broker account.
I would guess that you can populate one chart with Rithmic US and one with Rithmic EU in case you have two Rithmic accounts, but I don’t know that for sure.

Regards,
ABCTG

Hello Hendrixon,

ABCTradingGroup is correct in that MultiCharts is flexible enough to allow different data sources for each chart. So this means you would be able to use CQG on one chart instances and Rithmic on another.

Rithmic is currently in the process of opening up the EU connection points, and I will be happy to provide these once these are available.

I’m not certain at this point whether you could connect to two different Rithmic connections points at once within MultiCharts, but I will look into this and report back my findings once these connections points are available.

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.