Rithmic Trader Pro Trade Copy

I was just wondering if there is a way to duplicate trades from one account to another at the same time. I’d like to be able to enter on one account and have the second account also enter and exit at the same time. Is there any feature for this?

Thanks!
Rob

Hi @reyn0183,

Thanks for your patience while waiting for a response, we hope you had a great holiday. Welcome to the Optimus community forum!

To answer your question, there is a way to duplicate trades from one account to another through the Rithmic system.

Rithmic has the capability to configure a “leader/follower” program. This isn’t natively built into the system or R Trader, it needs to be configured through your broker, but it is possible. This feature allows you to manage and control users who opt into your “signals” or trades.

Any trader opted into your signals will place the same trade on their account at the same exact time. The traders following you can adjust allocation size and opt-in/out of the program at any time they see fit.

I hope this helps!
Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

1 Like

Greetings
I setup my order placing template with ease. I understand how to place the buy order. Do we use the sell to close the order. I want to make sure I wont be creating a new order to short the market. Please advice how to close all trades on all accounts. Thank you

Hi @Mz200k, and welcome to the community.
Yes, if you press the “sell” it would offset the buys.
If you had no positions, and you would have pressed “sell” it would be short.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Hey @Mod-JakeM ,

I am highly interested in such a “leader/follower” program, which the broker sets up.
Can Optimus Futures Provide such a service? If so could I come into contact with you somehow in order to discuss such a service?

Thanks,
Hans

1 Like

Yes, we can provide such services.
This is a self direct account that is not different than anything else.
Once you have your main account, you can use R Trader to send signal to your other accounts.
Let us know if this answers your question.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like

Yes, this answers my question. Thank you!

2 Likes