Software for renko and unirenko

What trading software has Renko charts as part of it’s charting? Could you please provide some images of the charting? I would like to see the ES contract on the image if possible. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

@Soji

We offer multiple platforms that provide Renko style charts as part of it’s charting.

I’ll provide a list of several platforms that we offer below that support Renko charts and a corresponding image with them.

MultiCharts:

Sierra Chart:

CTS T4:

I would also suggest taking a look at our news trading platform, Optimus News. The platform provides an easy way to access all Economic Events [such as Unemployment Rate, Interest Rate decisions, etc.] with extremely detailed information such as past and present information regarding economic events, impact from previous markets in the past, and potential future impact.

The platform is free for Optimus Futures customers and Renko charts can be accessed directly through the platform, take a look below:

Renko charts can be accessed from majority of the futures trading platforms out there with a few exceptions. Take a look at our platform page for the list of available platforms that we offer. If you have any particular platform in mind, feel free to try it out in a demo. Our platform page can be found here: Futures Trading Platforms & Software | Optimus Futures

We hope this helps. Let us know if you find a platform that you like and one that also supports Renko charts.

Thanks for your post,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

2 Likes

@Mod-JakeM Thank you for putting all this together. Now I understand how fluent Optimus is in trading technology. One more thing if possible…Could you please show me the setting that is attached to each one of these charts.

@Soji

Each platform we mentioned above offers a ton of different customization options for their charting.

Each platform has the ability to change the time scale of a chart. Typical time frames you might expect across the different platforms are 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, Hourly, Weekly, and Monthly. Shown below is an example of the different time frames found on Optimus News:

The platforms also offer multiple chart styles besides renko and unirenko, in the image shown below is a list of just a few of the chart types found on MultiCharts:

Here we have a list of the drawing tools available on MultiCharts as well:

Sierra Chart boasts an expansive list of technical indicators, otherwise known as studies on the platform. You can expect to find these across the platforms listed, but Sierra Chart is packed with a TON. Here is just a small sample size of some of the indicators you can find on Sierra Chart:

Here we have a list of configurable aspects of charts on CTS T4:

As you can see, this is just a small sample size of the platforms we offer here at Optimus Futures. This is even a smaller sample size of the configurable aspects of each platforms charting capabilities.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if any of these platforms interest you, we’ll be more than happy to set you up with a demo for them.

Thanks for your question,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support