Stochastic Slow - Hide or Move to back the UP and DOWN line markers

Hi,
In the Stochastic Slow indicator, is it possible to either hide the UP and DOWN data series line markers or give priority to the STOCHASTIC and STOCHASTIC SMOOTH line markers?

As it is now, the UP and DOWN line markers are on top of the STOCHASTIC and STOCHASTIC SMOOTH line markers which for me are the most important numbers to see.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Kickinit,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum!

Just to clarify, are you referring to these following line markers?

If so, then yes, you can disable and hide these! Simply open up your Stochastic Slow Settings and uncheck the ‘Up’ Data Series and the ‘Down’ Data Series which will remove both lines.

If this is not what you are looking for and I misunderstood your question, feel free to collaborate so I can properly answer your question!

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like

Thanks Jake. I was referring to the line marker numbers on the right Y axis. I just noticed that it only seems to happen when the line is coming down below the horizontal line. Once it turns up, it overlays the horizontal line marker. I hope the screenshot helps. Cheers

2 Likes

Now that I think about it a little more, I’m guessing the highest number is on top which would make sense. And, the number is in the top-left corner so it is available.

2 Likes