Help Center Blog Open An Account

Tax form for non-us residents



how is it with tax form for those who don’t pay taxes in US? Do we get a form to claim that we are paying taxes in other country?

Thank you.


Hi @tradernojgic, When you pond your account you must have signed the W8 form which exempts you
from the taxes here in the USA. At the end of the year, I believe you get a form called 1099 which lists your gain or loss for the year where you can turn around and claim that in your country.