Technical Consultation-tick bars of 610 and style HiLo

hi, good afternoon, please I need to know how to place my graph on tick bars of 610 and style HiLo

1 Like

Hello @Jaen14,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum.

Once you have your chart open, navigate to the top of the chart and you will the “aggregation type”

1. Click where it says Time - 1M as shown in the image below.
  2. Click the dropdown menu
  3. Select Tick

1. Once tick is selected, enter 610 under Ticks count
  2. Apply

As you can see below, we now have a 610 tick chart:

Do you mind clarifying or explaining a bit more on what you mean by: style HiLo? I am not sure if we have this sort of charting style on Optimus Flow, but if we do, it’s likely referred to by something else. Do you have an example from another platform?

Thanks for your time and I hope this helps!
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

2 Likes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION, THE FOLLOWING IS A CAPTURE OF A 610 TICKS OHLC GRAPHIC (HiLo)

2 Likes

HELLO I HOPE YOU ARE WELL.
I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS TYPE OF GRAPHICS CAN BE DONE ON THE OPTIMUS FLOW PLATFORM. HIGH-LOW BAR GRAPH. TYPE HiLo.

Hi @Jaen14,

I am not too familiar with the HiLo mode as shown in your screenshot. We likely have this type of graph on Optimus Flow configurable through various indicators, but it may not be under the same terminology.

Our platform does not contain the same property fields as the one you have shown in your screenshot. If you have a description of HiLo mode, that would help me a ton! I encourage you to sign up for a demo either way here: Free Futures Trading Platform | Optimus Flow | $50,000 Practice Account

Give the demo a shot and let us know what you think. Feel free to elaborate on HiLo as well!

Thanks,
Jake

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the information, I have already been testing the optimus flow platform and I find it Amazing.

But I find it hard to believe you don’t have the option to create high-low bar graphs. They are also known as HiLo or HL bars, next I am going to show you what they look like on the Sierra Chart platform.

Data: the bars that I show, additionally have an EMA of 1 period type dot.

If you currently do not have this type of bar, I advise you to add it, because in Latin America, 80% of Traders who trade futures do it with this type of Bar (high-low tick bars).

2 Likes

Hi @Jaen14,

Thanks for the kind words about Optimus Flow!

Also, thank you for describing the chart style you’re looking for along with another example from Sierra Chart.

At this time, we have two styles of charts that can have High low applied to them:

1. Renko:

1. Point and Figure:

Let me know if either of these are along the lines of what you are looking for! If not, I can ask our developers if we can add these High-low bars to normal tick charts!

Thanks for your feedback and we appreciate your insight as to what the Latin American community looks for!
Jake

Thank you very much Jake, I tell you that your platform is incredible, I love it, but I consider that it lacks those types of bars, I sincerely hope that the developers can add them.

In my opinion, if they succeed, there will be thousands of Latin operators using your platform. Because we have just received training to operate with those charts.

Don’t forget the Latin community is a growing market. I know that there are already explanatory videos of the platform, if the Spanish subtitles are enabled it would be the maximum. Thanks again, I hope you can develop that option soon.

2 Likes