Trade Journal not exporting on version 134.2

I updated OptimusFlow to version 134.2. When I click the (export to journal) button my trades are no longer exported to the journal. I have been manually exporting to mitigate this. Is this a known bug? I am using CQG data.

@eifersucht9 Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the recent changes to our platform. Our development team is actively working to restore the auto export capability as soon as possible.

The platform upgrades and server migrations were necessary to improve performance and security, but we recognize the impact on your workflow. We appreciate your patience as we roll out these improvements. Our goal is to have the new version with restored auto export functionality pushed out shortly.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. We value you as a customer and want to ensure this transition is as smooth as possible.

Regards,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like

I wanted to inform you ahead of the official announcement next week that our new journal has launched. We hope you like it.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Matt, I am now on Optimusflow 134.3, the export to Journal button is not working. I am now having to export to add. I like the new journal!

1 Like

Thank you @eifersucht9 feedback.
Adding @Mod-JakeM to check on the status and you are also welcome to contact support.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Hi @eifersucht9,

We are aware that our latest update of the journal has caused issues for some users again when using the “export to journal” button is being used.

We have already reported this back to our developers and they are currently looking into it. We expect this to be a quick fix, but as soon as we know more we will follow up on this thread.

In the meantime, you may want to consider manually importing your trades again until this has been resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support