Trading Multiple Futures Accounts

Hi there!

I am new to the community and use rtrader pro to trade ES.

I currently take scalps by clicking on the price ladder and i wanted to know if i can get a second account to copy these trades for a second account im using with the funding company?

If so how would I go about creating this so when I click on the ladder it also takes the trade and exits on the second or even third account?

Thank you,
Joe

1 Like

Hi @twcjcarrera,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum.

You can consider using Rithmic’s built in account template feature. We’ve made a video on how this works here:

If this method does not meet your needs, you can consider speaking to your funding company to utilize Rithmic’s “leader/follower” program which essentially copies and places trades made from one account into the other through Rithmic’s backend.

I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures

Hey Jake, would this method work if the order is being placed from a third party software? E.g. Optimus Flow.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @xavi,

Thanks for your question.

To my knowledge, the account template feature in the video i’ve shown only works when orders are initiated from R Trader Pro. Once a trade has been initiated, you can then modify and manage the order from Optimus Flow since the Rithmic data feed is server side.

For Rithmic’s “leader/follower” program I mentioned, yes, orders initiated from third party platforms are automatically “copied” to any accounts following them regardless of the platform it was initiated from.

I hope this helps!
Jake
Optimus Futures

1 Like

i tried it doesnt work well or add my brackets on the ladder i may just go with the trade copier that works on ninja not sure rtrader pro can do what it is im trying to accomplish. On ninja you can slide take profit and it would move it on all your accounts exactly and at the same time.