Trading Simulator Gives Incorrect Market Entry Prices

Hello,

I am trying to use the built-in trading simulator function on Flow, but I have a problem where market entries are entered quite far from market price, meaning I don’t get meaningful data from the simulator. I’ve attached screengrabs below - please let me know if there is a solution to this - thank you.

In the first image, the chart is in sync with the live data feed - in the second image, about 1 second later, I have clicked “Sell Market” and the price wicks up and a trade is entered at the entry level shown - however on the live ES chart, no such wick exists. This happens with every market entry I make, both long and short.

Hello @TraderBiku,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Can you kindly let me know what data feed you are using for live trading? Also, are you subscribed to level 1 or level 2 data.

I would strongly encourage you to update your platform if it hasn’t been already and see if this continues on the new update. Also, it may be worth trying to disable the simulator > Reactivate it > and replace the current symbol you have applied - reapply the same symbol and lets see if this behavior persists.

Please let us know.
Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

Hi Jake,

I’m subscribed to Level 1 data I believe - I don’t actually remember choosing a data plan for Optimus Connect - I have disconnected from SIM several times and used other instruments and the issue persists - I will update and see if that has any impact.

Thanks -

1 Like

@Mod-JakeM I have updated and can confirm that the same issue persists - thank you.