Update 1.140,1 dropped cursor sharing in groups

I upgraded to current version 1.140.1 yesterday when I closed trading. This morning I noticed that the cursor sharing feature (showing same price/time levels between different timeframe charts) is no longer working. There also is no option to roll back the update as there was on previous upgrades. WANT THE SHARED CURSOR FUNCTION BACK!

Hi @Sven,

Welcome back to the community forum and thanks for your question!

This feature you’ve mentioned in this post is still available and has actually been improved on, but after the update, you may need to reconfigure the settings on each chart.

Please configure the following on each chart you’d like your crosshair and cursor to be synced. This needs to be done on each chart that you want synced.

1. Right click your chart > settings
  2. Within the “View” panel of settings, scroll down until you reach the Crosshair section as shown in the image below
  3. Change “Synchronization type” to Charts with same symbol or charts with same symbol (+ scrolling)

Once you configure this on both of your charts, the same feature you liked before should act as it previously did. We’ve also improved on this function to also synchronize your scrolling behavior - with this new setting as you use your mouse wheel to scroll or expand/contract the axis’ of your chart, the new setting will mimic the behavior on both charts at once.

We hope this helps!
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

That did it! Thanks as always, Jake!