Update schedule

How long behind Quantower are Optimus Flow updates provided? Quantower v1.63.1 contains T&S aggregation which I like, but my Optimus Flow is still on v1.58.1.

We typically allow QT to run ahead with its new features because it will enable users to report bugs.

Once all clear on their side and no visible bugs are featured, we add it on Flow.

However, we will ask about the latest features, and again if no issues have been reported we will add it to Optimus Flow.

We go through the same process when we ask to add our unique features to Optimus Flow.

The feature is added on our test version, and if no bugs are reported when we execute, we add it to production.

Thank you for your ongoing use of Optimus Flow, feed, and support.

Matt Z

Optimus Futures

2 Likes

Do you guys have scheduled dates for upgrades and maintenance. I am having problems accessing OptimusFlow since about 5pm today ~ and it could be totally my own user errors, but I’m not sure, I thought I saw an update ‘arrow’ and now I can’t login or access the platform/my account at all.

Hi @Miya,

Thanks for your question.

We typically like to update the platform before the market opens on Sunday to avoid any issues and allow our traders to prepare before opening.

If immediate bug fixes are needed or features need to be pushed out immediately, we have updated during the week as well.

If you are still encountering the same emails, please reach back via email at your earliest convienence so I can have you up and running.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

Disclaimer: Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The placement of contingent orders by you or broker, or trading advisor, such as a “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” order, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders. The high degree of leverage that is often obtainable in commodity interest trading can work against you as well as for you. The use of leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains.