What are the Benefits of Trading Futures on TradingView?

Hello everyone! We are interested in hearing about your personal experiences with TradingView, particularly in relation to futures trading.

What features of TradingView do you find appealing? Is it the sleek user interface, the cool tools and indicators, the community spirit, the accuracy of the real-time data, or simply how user-friendly it is?

Maybe it’s something completely unique that makes your trading experience better? Please share our thoughts and create a list of the things that we, as traders, really appreciate about TradingView.
Your experiences and insights are incredibly valuable, not only for our discussion here but also for anyone who is considering trying futures trading on TradingView.

We are looking forward to reading your responses!

I have found that trading futures on TradingView provides an efficient experience. The platform’s interface is intuitive and user-friendly, which makes it easy for me to analyze market trends and execute trades precisely. TradingView offers a wide range of technical analysis tools and real-time data feeds essential for my decision-making process, enabling me to identify potential opportunities and risks quickly. I appreciate the ability to customize charts and indicators to fit my trading style, which enhances my analytical capabilities. Additionally, the social networking feature is a standout, allowing me to connect with a community of experienced traders from whom I can gain valuable insights and share strategies. All of these features are easily accessible within a single platform, streamlining my trading process and making it practical and enjoyable. Trading futures on TradingView has deepened my understanding of trading analysis.

1 Like

I like using TradingView with CQG to trade futures. It makes my life much easier and more efficient because my orders are processed quickly. The futures market can be unpredictable, so getting my orders filled at my desired price without any slippage is essential. Sometimes, I need to make market orders, which can have a bit of slippage, but the technology is so advanced that it’s still minimal, and I can still take advantage of good opportunities. I love that I can be super precise when I trade with TradingView and CQG. The real-time data and instant fill time allow me to trade short periods. I only suggest having preset brackets that I can implement with one click. Maybe they exist; I couldn’t find them.

1 Like

I find that Tradingview is helpful for analyzing charts, but when it comes to executing trades, I prefer DOM trading. This is because DOM trading allows me to view the real-time supply and demand in the market, which helps me make better trading decisions and identify potential support and resistance levels. With CQG Desktop, I can place orders directly from the DOM ladder, enter and exit trades at my desired prices quickly and efficiently, and even see the market depth and liquidity of the futures contracts I’m trading. While chart analysis can help identify trends and patterns, DOM trading is where the rubber meets the road when executing trades in the futures market.

Trading on TradingView for futures is great. It’s easy to use, has lots of tools, and the community is helpful. The data is accurate and it helps me make good decisions. I think it’s a really useful platform for trading.