What Asian futures markets can I trade with you?

Hey guys,

I’ve been trading with you for some time now and wanted to expand the contracts I trade. Ive really been thinking about getting into the Asian Markets. Specifically thinking about trading the Mini Nikkei or Hang Seng index.

Does Optimus Futures have access to these exchanges? If so how do I get configured for these?

Thanks,
Xavier

1 Like

Hello @Xclusive,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this.

We do have access to several Asian Markets! These include the Osaka - Japan (JPX), Singapore (SGX), and Hong Kong Futures Exchange (HKEX). We can configure you for both the JPX and HKEX which will grant you access to the Mini Nikkei and Hang Seng Index futures contracts.

Please keep in mind that you will need to be either a CQG, TT, or TradeStation user to get access to these exchanges. It is also worth mentioning that access to these exchanges incur charges which are standard across the industry. For example, access to the JPX is $29/month and HKEX is $15/month.

For future reference, if you need changes made to the data you are currently subscribed to, you’re more than welcome to send over the request in an email over to: support@optimusfutures.com.

For more information about the exchanges we have connectivity options to, check out our Global Commodity Exchange Connectivity page: Futures Exchanges | CME | ICE | EUREX | Optimus Futures

You can also take a look at our support article covering this topic: What Exchanges can I Trade with Optimus Futures?

Thanks for the question and good luck trading!
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like