Help Center Blog Open An Account

What Do 1% of Successful Futures Traders do that the Other 99% Don't? - Ep 39

Originally published at: https://optimusfutures.com/podcast/podcasts/successful-futures-trading-habits/

An observation from a broker of what the top 1% of successful futures traders do that the other 99% of day traders ignore. Successful traders are OK with mistakes, but they need to understand why they made a mistake. These traders don’t want to repeat them. Click To Tweet Also Read: 5 Behavioral Traits of…