How to start Futures Trading?

Hey guys, I am a newbie, I just started trading, and I am looking for some information to improve my skills. Can you please recommend anything ? Where should I start ?

1 Like

The improvement of trading comes with time, experience, and some “pain”(unfortunately). This is all part of the trading experience, as you have to master the art of charting, risk management, and trading psychology. Again, these disciplines may evolve over time as you are building your skills.

Here are a few sources that may help you

1. Start with understanding Futures Trading Basics; this will give you an insight into Futures trading as an asset class.

2. Use the Futures Trading Education Blog to read articles that could help you with your method or give you a perspective of how some professionals approach market analysis.

Above all, don’t get overwhelmed.

1. Don’t try to learn ten methods at the same time

2. Keep your processes simple. Entry, risk management, and avoid over-trading.

3. Develop discipline.

4. Trade ONLY risk capital

I hope this sets you on the right path. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Matt Z

Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Oh, thank you very much for your answer.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. We edited and removed reference to unregulated entities.
I suspect that you just wanted to insert your link.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures