EUREX CQG Data Feed Restricted?

Hey, opened an account at amp via optimus and ordered the cqg eurex data feed for 20€ (i am using sierra chart and i´m a non professional). Today i recognized that my 1 min chart only goes back up to 3 days (historical data) and my 15 mins chart only 1 week. Can anybody tell me if the data feed is restricted in any way (symbols?)? Or am i doing something wrong with sierra? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Thank you for your question. We will reach out to CQG and see what is the extent of historical data for the Eurex based contracts over CQG.

Have a good weekend.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures Support

Ok, thanks for helping me out.

1 Like

We apologize for this delay. We have reached out to AMP who said that Sierra controls the historical data on their platform. So naturally, we have reached out to Sierra Chart and we are still waiting for a reply from them. Once they reply, we will let you know.

Consider also that Sierra Chart does provide their own data: Sierra Chart Real-Time and Historical Exchange Data Feed - Sierra Chart

For 20 symbols, it’s $25 and it will have a long-term history. Please consider this because you will get accurate historical data and you could still execute Eurex via CQG.

Thank you for all your patience @traderman while we are trying to resolve this,

Kind regards,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Sierra Chart gave us some guidance to help you out. Let’s see if this works:
Select Chart >> Chart Settings on the menu. Set the Use Number of Days to Load >> Days to Load setting to the number of days you want to load and view in the chart. Let us know if loads all the necessary data.
We hope the image below helps as well.
Matt Z
Optimus Futures Support

https://www.sierrachart.com/images/hd42_img1.png