How to Change Chart Data Window Font?

Hi @Mod-JakeM ,

How can I change the fonts on the Data window in Sierra chart?
Thanks,

• P11

@Project11

I believe this can be done by navigating to Global Settings > Graphics Settings - Global at the top of your Sierra Chart window.

Once in the Global Graphics Settings, select the Font tab. From there you should be able to mix and match the different options and fonts available in the window. I believe the option you are looking for are Text Windows or Study Summary. If not I would also suggest trying the Chart Text option.

Let me know if this helped,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

1 Like

@Mod-JakeM,
Awsome, Thanks a lot.
It was the Compact Tools Values Window.

Best Regards,

• P11

Did you change the font in the graph data window? I don’t use this tool often, but I’ve never had a problem with it before. I’ve read that to change the font of any chart element, such as a header or axis, you just right-click on it and select “Font.” But no matter how much I clicked and restarted the program, I still couldn’t do it. I tried to load the nike fonts. Could it be a problem with their encoding or with the file itself? Is there any other way to load the fonts into the chart window?

HI @lukemitch,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum.

Question for you: Have you tried uploading any other fonts besides the Nike Font you refer to in your post?

It is hard to say, but like you mentioned, there may be some sort of issue with their encoding or the file you used to upload these fonts. There is always room for error when uploading custom files like this, but it is very hard to determine without testing another font style.

Feel free to try uploading another custom font and let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support