I want to trade both futures and options of CME, CBOT, COMEX AND NYMEX. Could you tell me the total cost for platform and charting for the four exchanges in sierrachart software?

Hi i am thinking about using Sierra Chart for traidng. Can you tell me total cost of exchanges and platform.

Hi there @jakoko1179 ,

Thanks for your question!

Each of the exchanges (CME, CBOT, COMEX, and NYMEX) are individually $5 each per month. Combined, these four exchanges make up the CME Bundle. When subscribing to the CME Bundle, you will actually receive a discount of $5 off. Instead of the total coming out to $20/month when subscribing to each exchange individually, you will only be charged $15/month. That being said, if you only need two or three of these exchanges, you would be subjected to purchasing them individually for full price.

When it comes to Sierra Chart, the pricing does vary. There are two editions of Sierra Chart: Service Package 3 and Service Package 5.

The only major difference between the two packages is that Service package 5 contains these features/indicators:

Other than the features mentioned above, the two editions are essentially identical other than the pricing. Sierra Chart package 3 is listed at $26/month while package 5 is $36/month.

If you decide to use AMP as a clearing firm, we are able to offer you a $10/month discount on both editions. With AMP, package 3 is $15/month while package 5 is $25/month.

I hope you find this helpful and let us know if you have any further questions!
Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug: