Help Center Blog Open An Account

Optimus Flow - Feature Requests & Feedback

Hello community members,

For those of you who have gotten the chance to try out Optimus Flow, we’d love to hear your feedback!

If you have comments, questions, concerns, or features that you’d like to be implemented into the platform please leave a comment below!

We are open to any suggestions and our developers are community-driven, our goal as a team is to process user’s feedback in priority in terms of new updates that will be arriving in the near future.

If you have not had the opportunity to try out Optimus Flow as of yet and are interested in testing our new platform, simply leave a comment below or send us an email to support@optimusfutures.com and we will steer you in the right direction on how to get started with our new platform!

Thanks for your feedback! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

A post was split to a new topic: Optimus Flow - Custom Code Integration

A few quick suggestions and observations after looking at the software for the day.

I don’t see a way to set a stop order up from the DOM. If you click buy on a price that is already offer it should set a stop instead of a limit.

The DOM surface should be able to zoom out more or let you specify a time interval. I’d like to be able to see the changes over a period of maybe 30 minutes, and right now you can only see for a few seconds.

Add the ability to show multiple workspaces at a time. So each workspace is something that you can turn off and on instead of it switching over completely. This is the most requested feature in NT8.

Add the option to make TPO chart auto scale the same way the regular chart does.

There should be a settings dialog that shows you all the indicators on the chart and lets you select and change their settings. I know you can get into indicators from right clicking on them at the top, but most people wont’ find that right away.

Cumulative delta on the regular charts is a critical indicator to have. It appears to exist on the DOM surface but it’s not showing me a line like I’d expect.

Showing the current trades or how many orders it took to lift the bid or offer on the DOM is a critical feature to me.

1 Like

Hello @Seth_E,

Thank you for your feedback and contribution!

• You can actually place a stop order by holding Shift + Left Click at the specific price level you would like to place a stop at. Like you mentioned, it should automatically adjust to a stop order if the price is at the offer, so we are working on a way to fix this. We would also like limits and stops available from a drop down menu so they are easily recognizable.
  • We will suggest this to our developers. Keep in mind, the larger you make your DOM window, the more levels of depth will be displayed on your DOM. If needed, you can use your mouse wheel up or down to scroll the various price levels and market depth.
  • As of right now our workspaces are limited to only at a time. Do you have multiple monitors? You could essentially create two workspaces, one on each monitor to multi-task in the meantime! We will also send this in as a suggestion to our developers.
  • Would you mind elaborating on this? As far as I know, the functionality between regular charts and TPO charts are fairly consistent.
  • There is actually a menu button for this called the object manager. The object manager allows you to edit/delete all indicators or overlays applied to your chart as shown below:

• Do you think Cumulative delta serves better as an indicator? Or a statistic that we could add to the top of chart along the info window?
  • We will check with our developers on whether or not this is possible.

Thank you so much for your feedback so far! You’ve left us with a ton of great suggestions that we will pass over to our developers.We still have work to do, but we are striving to make this a great platform available to all of our clients.

If you weren’t already aware, there was a new update released this morning, Patch 1.49.3 that includes several hotfixes and quality of life adjustments. If you’re not familiar with updates, you can do so by navigating to the top-left corner of the platform window and click on the Optimus Flow logo. From there, you will see an About or Update to new version in the bottom left of the menu as shown below. Simply click on that link to update your platform:

Thanks for your suggestions and don’t hesitate to reach out in the event you have more! Feel free to follow back up on the questions I had for you as well!
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug: