Rithmic trader is starting to grow on me… i have a few additional clarifications
- I have heard through Optimus i get better Rithmic historical data including Intraday data - Could you explain
- For backtesting, I am looking for expired contracts (including calendars) and if yes, is it available for all combinations including calendars and flys?
- I would like to zoom in and out of charts - the charts seem to fixed to the filters like the lookback period and duration of the chart. Is there any way for this?
- Unless i am missing something, cannot link one window to a another… like a Quote window to a Chart window and an Order book so you can flip through different symbols and show it on the chart
- Can we do a study on a study? Something simple like Moving average of a RSI and make it show on the same pane below the chart
- Is it possible to have several symbols in excel and download historical daily data at once? What is the limit for daily data?
- Last Question: Synthetic board: Is it possible to create custom synthetic symbols (like one calendar minus another calendar, and trade it through the order book)
I will say having used a competing product (which is good and you support), if it can do all this, it is a very professional product but the documentation is seriously lacking