To my knowledge you can replay particular chart sessions by following the steps below:
1. Navigate to Chart > Replay Chart > Replay Chart (Control Panel)
2. Within the Chart Replay window be sure to uncheck Use Start Date-Time unless you want to specify the starting Date and Time directly on the Chart Replay control panel.
3. From there, scroll the chart back to where you want to begin the replay. Use the scroll bar at the bottom of the chart to scroll the chart back. You can also press the Home key on the keyboard to go to the beginning of the chart.
If you cannot scroll back to the point in time where you wish to begin the replay, then select Chart >> Chart Settings and increase the Days to Load . Press OK to close the Chart Settings window. Also, increase the chart bar spacing by pressing the Up Arrow key on your keyboard.
4. Set the Speed to what you want to use.
5. Select a Replay Mode. You may need to test all 3 to find out which one best suites your needs.
6. Once all settings have been configured, click the Play button. Whenever you are finished you can click Stop.
As for auto strategies in relation to back-tested data, I will once again provide you with documentation directly from Sierra Chart. As I mentioned in a previous thread we typically like to answer questions directly ourselves, but in this case, there are a ton of potential configurable options that can be sorted with. Feel free to refer to documentation on Auto Trade System Back Testing here: https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?page=doc/Backtesting.php
Thanks for your question. I hope you found this helpful,
Optimus Futures Support