Rithmic Feed and Sierra Chart Support

According to SC in their support forums:

Effective towards the end of 2020, most likely in December 2020, newer versions of Sierra Chart will no longer support connectivity to Rithmic.

Depending upon our schedule with replacement services, this date can be moved earlier in time. But not likely to be earlier than June 2020.

What are our options when this takes place? I want to continue to use Sierra Chart, but have no interest in paying for separate connectivity to data feeds.

1 Like

We are sorry to hear of this announcement. We hope that Sierra Chart will continue to support CQG and CTS and Gain data although we are not sure if they provide beyond the 10 levels deep on the DOM.

You may also consider using Optimus Flow if you wish to continue using RIthmic. It has order flow analysis tools and it is driven by Rithmic.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading, Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Matt,

Ok, I downloaded Optimus Flow. But, since I am already a customer of Optimus Futures and pay for a Rithmic feed, I did not sign up for a Demo account.

I sent Jake an email requesting help on which credentials to use for Optimus Flow. (Or if I have to create new credentials.)

Thanks.

1 Like

You can have a Rithmic demo attached to your real live account. That way you can have both at the same time. Jake will help you to get the demo credentials so you can test out Optimus Flow.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures