Sierra TPO plot letters?

does Sierra Tpo display letters in standard and expanded mode? and are you able to split sessions and display Eth and Rth sessions on the same chart? Last can you have all prior tpo’s compact and Expanded the current trading session?

thx R

I don’t use TPO, for what it’s worth

From the documentation:

"New Period At Day Session Start When Using Evening Session (1 Day Period Only)

When this input is set to Yes and you have defined separate Evening Session times in Chart >> Chart Settings , a separate Profile will be displayed for both the day session and the evening session. Normally there will be one profile that starts at the evening session time. When this input is set to Yes, then at the day session Start Time a new Profile will begin."

That answers your second question.

You can also see the full docs here: TPO (Time Price Opportunity) Profile Charts - Sierra Chart

If the docs address your other 2 questions, would be nice if you posted that back here.

my 2 cents worth - hope it helps,
Onn

Thank you @onnbt29 for answering the question. Onn is a SC programmer and has lots of expertise in the field of programming.
I encourage anybody with SC issues to ask Onn questions.

Matt

does Sierra Tpo display letters in standard and expanded mode?
We assume that you are referring to splitting TPO letters into their own column. If yes, this is fully supported and you can do this individually for each TPO Profile/Period

and are you able to split sessions and display Eth and Rth sessions on the same chart?

Yes. This is fully supported.

Last can you have all prior tpo’s compact and Expanded the current trading session?
As we indicated in our first answer, yes.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and we apologize for the delay.