S&P 500 Futures Market Outlook - Trends and Levels ES MES

Price came back up to 3765 and came off it, sellers are coming back into the market with force:

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The figures here represent an opinion. The placement of contingent orders by you or broker, or trading advisor, such as a “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” order, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders. Please conduct your own due diligence if Futures are an appropriate instrument for you.

1 Like

The low from 1/15 held up for now and I bought on the bounce.

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The figures here represent an opinion. The placement of contingent orders by you or broker, or trading advisor, such as a “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” order, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders. Please conduct your own due diligence if Futures are an appropriate instrument for you.

1 Like

Another bounce off the bottom.

This pattern is easy to see as the selling starts to die off then the shorts start to cover:

1 Like

Thank you Ben for your view on the marked.Since this week I am using the Demo of Optimus Flow. The more i get into it the more i am getting motivated.

1 Like

Absolutely glad to help! Please feel free to post any questions.

2 Likes

Thank you. I appriciate your help. The greetings from the Netherlands

2 Likes

Thanks Ben. I really appreciate your thoughts and time to mark-up the charts. Cheers

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I should be posting more charts tonight.

1 Like

Significant selling brought prices through support levels which turned into resistance.

It’s a very tight market in terms of levels and areas to keep an eye on. If sellers continue this movement down the next large support area is 3587.

1 Like

Here’s my live trading session from today, 1/28/2021.

I go over levels and chart analysis mixed with market delta and order flow.

1 Like

Prep for Friday 1/29/2021

The ES Mini’s move that started early morning of 1/28 hit a high of 3823.50 and now has retraced to the 76.4 level perfectly.

Currently it is steadily moving through the first resistance zone:

Tomorrow if there is an uptrend we will look to buy dips until sellers prove buyers wrong.

1 Like

Some of today’s live demo trading.

1 Like

Here is the first video that we are going to start releasing.

Please comment with any questions or requested topics to discuss.

1 Like

Here are my updated charts for this week. I did a video instead as I thought I could get more information in a SHORTER amount of time, however it ended up being 40 minutes :joy:

The good new is the last half is just night session trading so can be skipped.

There’s also a quick follow up that goes into detail on levels within cluster charts.

2 Likes

ES Mini charts for Tuesday 2/2.

Started to trade up right now but there are some clear resistance levels to look at.

1 Like

Here is today’s trading session near the highs.

ES Mini’s are coming to the highs, here is a look at the volume and delta:

1 Like

On the 2000 tick chart we are seeing significant selling with lower lows.

1 Like

Be careful of these reversals. It’s easy to get caught up in the momentum, especially on the short side since it typically trades faster.

However, watch the tick charts for short term reversals where you can see heavy selling that can’t push the market down further.

Those sellers have to get out of their position and their risk tolerance effects when they buy it back.

4 Likes

Happy Monday!

Here’s a quick chart update for ES Mini.